Monday, December 2, 2013

A Funny - Can You Relate?


I had to add this funny to this blog, because I feel like this is exactly how our mornings go! It just seems like one thing after another trying to make us late! And I don't do late well! I was raised to be obsessively punctual and being late is a big pet peeve of mine, and I know I don't handle delays well.

The other morning, sweet Miss A said, "Mommy, I think Daddy should start driving me to school when he goes early so you don't get dizzy."

I laughed and said, "Get dizzy? What do you mean, honey?"

"Well," she answered, "You have to get all four of us kids ready, then drive me to school, then come back home, then get me after lunch... You must get dizzy with all of that driving around you do! I think I should just go with Daddy from now on."

I gave her a huge hug and was humbled by her compassionate spirit.

So blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment